Quick Couplers (Stealth)
This is the rugged quick coupler with the unbeatable wedge design Jack Nye developed for a steel mill almost thirty years ago. The Stealth Quick Coupler System is a proven safe and reliable performer that has no moving parts to wear and has the largest mating surface of any system on the market.
Super Stealth is our latest hydraulic offering for 70 – 120 ton machines. Super Stealth features an increased wedge angle for easier coupling, a hydraulic latch that keeps the coupler tight and totally redundant locking pins for the ultimate in safety.
Buckets lock on tight using the machines’ power to couple and uncouple. Compact design, no loss of breakout force. Simple manual operation. Lock bar locks bucket in place. No hydraulics required.
The Stealth System
So low, you don’t even know it’s there. No change in pin-to-point means no loss of breakout force. The huge contact area of the Stealth coupler means it will outlast your excavator, and the next one, and the next one.
Designed as a hydraulic version of our Stealth coupler design. Heavy-duty cylinder presses against block on bucket to hold in place. Safety locks visible to the operator show the attachment is locked in place, ready for work.
Stealth Quick Coupler
- Nye’s proven wedge design. (attachment lock-on tight)
- Rugged construction. (designed to be used with hydraulic hammers)
- Easy coupling on uneven ground.
Stealth Quick Coupler + Tilt Bucket
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Attachments lock on tight. There is no movement between the Coupler and Receiver; therefore Coupler wear is minimized.
Stealth Quick Coupler+ Bucket
- All machines in the same series can share attachments.
- Simple, safe, reliable locking system.
- Does not reduce the machine’s break-out force.
Stealth Q5 Coupler
- No moving parts to wear.
- No need for extra valves.
- Designed for severe service.
Stealth QC mounted on bucket
- Change attachments in less than 5 minutes without heavy tools.
- Existing pin-on attachments can be fitted with weld-on Quick Coupler Receivers in the field.