Side Dump Bucket
Nye SDB Side Dump Bucket double as a conventional or lateral dumping bucket and is designed to outperform in hard to maneuver work sites. The main boxed frame is built to last with QT100 quenched and tempered steel plate and AR500 in critical wear areas. Heavy torque plates and heavy walled bushings tie the pivot together and prevent twisting and racking of the structure. Oversize pivot pins and bushings ensure durability and long life.
The single high-pressure cylinder with casing guard allows for optimum bucket positioning and controlled dumping under all working conditions.
Direct pin-on or Quick Coupler versions are available to suit virtually any machine.
Bucket base edge can be equipped with weld-on repointer, bolt-on segments or teeth.
Over-the-bucket forks are also available.
BUILDING NYE’S SIDE DUMP BUCKET
- Standard left-hand dump; Optional right-hand available.
- Pin On or Quick Coupler versions available.
- Cushioned hydraulic cylinder with multi-function control valve.
- Standard mechanical gravity lock mechanism.
- Heavy duty boxed back frame provides superior strength and durability.
|16 - 24 t||SDB150||3,048 ||1,230 |
|22 - 28 t||SDB300||3,048 ||1,500 |
|26 -38 t||SDB350||3,404 ||1,700 |
- Specifications subject to change
- SDB150 Model Shown
- Units of measure: kg [lb] and mm [in]