Nye EXF Excavator Forks feature a simple and cost effective design that quickly enables an excavator to lift palletised materials.
The solid fabricated box section forms a super strong structure that sits flat on the ground when unattached. The honey comb perforated plate lightens the fork assembly and allows for extra visibility of the load.
The EXF series are specially useful for budget limited contractors to quickly repurpose one machine on site.
Extra thick, heavy duty flat forks ensure years of reliability and dependability.
Contoured and machined fork tips ensure easier slide for lifting and placement on uneven surfaces.
Pin-on, Quick Coupler and Pin-Grabber versions are available.
BUILDING NYE’S EXCAVATOR FORKS
- Simple installation; pins on in place of normal bucket.
- Strong fabricated box section, see through lightweight design.
- Weld-on heavy duty machined and contoured tip forks.
- Free standing design for easy quick connection.
- Pin-on, Quick Coupler and Pin-Grabber versions available.
|05 - 07 t||EXF040||750 ||150 |
|16 - 24 t||EXF200||980 ||300 |
|22 -28 t||EXF250||1,140 ||495 [1,091]|
- Specifications subject to change
- EXF040 Model Shown
- Units of measure: kg [lb] and mm [in]