Custom attachments – our passion, it’s in our blood. We have three generations of the Nye family committed to building the best attachments in the world.
Nye has extensive facilities for designing and fabricating allied equipment, a modern office with up-to-date manufacturing and CAD systems, and a fully equipped plant with: rolls, presses, plate burning machines, semi-automatic welding machines, drills, CNC mills and lathes, and line boring equipment. We keep a full inventory of: QT, structural, alloy, and abrasion-resistant steels, as well as cutting edges and a range of popular ground-engaging tools.
Nye products are built to suit the end-users’ needs. In fact, many are developed from our customer’s own ideas. This website depicts some of the attachments we build, if you don’t see what you’re looking for, please contact us. Some products have optional equipment, all are being continuously updated and improved.
We have a wealth of experience to share with our customers, and our commitment to continuous improvement keeps us at the forefront of the attachment industry.
We are custom attachment experts. Call us today and let us put our experience to work for you.
The Nye Guarantee
We stand by our products. Nye products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years or 2,000 hours. We are proud of the Nye name and our reputation precedes us. More legal, warranty, and liability information is available at nye.ca/warranty.
The Benefits Of Nye
- Excellent welding quality – Nye is certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau. Our welders are certified professionals, and our welds are tested regularly so you know our work meets or exceeds all applicable standards.
- Nye products are made to order, not mass-produced. We are able to quickly “tweak” our designs based on performance and customer feedback so you always get the latest design resulting in a better, stronger, longer-lasting product.
- Nye is flexible and responsive. Many of our products were developed from the end users’ own ideas.
- Our attachments are purpose built to fit one machine so you always get the correct geometry. We do not build “will-fit” or universal mount attachments.
- We don’t compromise – we use “QT100” quenched and tempered alloy structural steel in all our booms, sticks, extensions, and other high stress applications – not boiler plate and not mild steel.
- We use Low Hydrogen “Flux-Core” MIG welding that is stronger and more resistant to cracking than “Bare Wire” MIG welds.
- Nye is an independent family business, owned and operated by the Nye Family for over 65 years – when you call, you speak directly with the owners.