Rotating Log Grapples
Nye RHG rotating hydraulic log grapples are designed for production log loading under severe working conditions. The RHG series feature a super tough body structure with over-size pins & bushings that can take extreme pounding and prying. The wide tine openings allow easy, high-speed loading and placing of heavy logs.
Heavy-wall tubes tie the jaws together to prevent twisting and racking of the structure. Guarded high-pressure hydraulic cylinders provide ample clamping force under all working conditions. Full hydraulic tine-synchronization means no troublesome linkages or bell-cranks, the virtually indestructible divider/combiner valve keeps both tines in sync at all times.
Our heavy-duty rotators feature 3600 continuous rotation with oversized bearings and drive motors.
All RHG grapples are custom built to suit your excavator.
Direct pin-on or Quick Coupler versions are available to suit virtually any heavy-duty logging application.
BUILDING NYE’S ROTATING LOG GRAPPLES
- Heavy wall tubes absorb twisting forces.
- Wide clamping range handles large loads.
- Quenched & tempered and Abrasion Resistant alloy steel used throughout.
- Hydraulic synchronization eliminates troublesome linkages and bell cranks.
- Oversize pins and bushings for durability and long life.
|16 - 24 t||RHG200||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|22 -28 t||RHG250||1,295 ||1,081 ||2,480 |
|26 -38 t||RHG350||2,095 ||1,074 ||1,850 |
|35 -50 t||RHG450||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Specifications subject to change
- RHG350 Model Shown
- Units of measure: kg [lb] and mm [in]