General Purpose – buckets are designed for normal digging conditions including light shale and rock. These buckets are heavier than most OEM buckets and are considered heavy-duty by most in the industry.
GP Bucket (Pin-on)
- Available in all widths for all excavators.
- Designed with tapered side cutters for easy excavating and dumping.
- Wear straps are standard in all buckets.
- Available for 2 to 180t excavators.
- Built for compatibility and maximum durability.
- Designed and built to be compatible with pin grabbers.
- Standard and High capacities for every size class of machine.
- Revised geometry profile for improved performance.
- Designed with short or long lead bottom for greater breakout force in tough digging conditions.
- Tapered for less drag, increases productivity and decreases wear on the bucket.
GP Bucket (Volvo QC)
- Cutting edge, side cutters and side plates designed with high-strength alloy plate.
- Superior design for faster digging cycles.
GP Bucket (Narrow Version)
- Designed for narrow trenching.
- Lighter weight for enhanced penetration.
GP Bucket (Stealth QC)
- Designed and built for any machine.
- Renowned reliability and performance.
- Slightly heavier than standard.
- Customer’s choice of Teeth.
- Optional bolt-on side cutters.
XHD Trenching Bucket (QC)
- Solid T1 sides.
- Extra lead for working around services.
- Solid QT* side plates.
- Optional depressed center semi-spade lip.
- Optional side cutters and wear plates.
- Nye General Purpose (GP) buckets are designed for most digging conditions including light shale and rock.
- Heavier alternative to OEM buckets.
- Available for all Quick Coupler types.
- Custom widths, profiles and capacities available.
- Customers choice of G.E.T.
|09 - 14 t||12EX1||610 ||367 |
|13 - 17 t||15EX1||762 ||508 [1,120]|
|16 - 24 t||20EX1||914 ||671 [1,480]|
|22 -28 t||25EX1||1,067 ||1,129 [2,490]|
|26 - 38 t||30EX1||1,219 ||1,256 [2,770]|
|35 - 50 t||40EX1||1,372 ||2,268 [5,000]|
|59 - 90 t||70EX1||1,524 ||3,175 [7,000]|