Nye Skeleton Buckets are engineered using abrasion resistant and high strength materials to withstand the most severe service.
Design types are available with perforated baskets or interlocked ribs and cross bars that meet the most demanding custom material separation applications.
Both designs do not contain any moving parts and exceed OEM specs.
Tapered vertically and horizontally along with a dual compounded radii profile, SRE buckets allow for easy filling and dumping effectively reducing bottom wear.
Skeleton Buckets are available in various sizes, widths, and custom rib spacing configurations along with customers’ choice of ground engaging tools.
BUILDING NYE’S SKELETON BUCKET
- Customizable openings to suit your application requirements.
- Custom choice of teeth.
- AR400 steel plate construction for superior durability.
- Pin-on or Quick Coupler versions available.
- Available in all bucket sizes and different design configurations.
|09 - 14 t||SRE120||610 ||367 |
|13 - 17 t||SRE150||762 ||508 [1,120]|
|16 - 24 t||SRE200||914 ||671 [1,480]|
|22 -28 t||SRE250||1,067 ||1,129 [2,490]|
|26 - 38 t||SRE300||1,219 ||1,256 [2,770]|
|35 - 50 t||SRE400||1,372 ||2,268 [5,000]|
|59 - 90 t||SRE700||1,524 ||3,175 [7,000]|
- Specifications subject to change
- Units of measure: kg [lb] and mm [in]